Saturday, March 5, 2011

Are Zepose Tablets Legal

Euribor: anguish, helplessness and anger, makings of a great jam

The first thing one feels to be trapped in a large backlog of snow, such as that produced this last night on the A-6, leaving Madrid to Galicia, between Las Rozas and Guadarrama tunnel, is powerlessness, anxiety and anger, as insurance will have suffered the thousands of people were trapped in there and bring me a not so old I remember: I was two years ago I also stuck in the same place for four hours for the same reason, with the difference was in the afternoon and made the wait more bearable.
These things happen because, among other things, it is difficult to Action against imponderables weather, but also by the lack of foresight. How can that not be a heavy snowfall warning of two or three hours before and does take time to achieve guess we'll have in a week or more? Meteorology is a science as exact, but it is so refined that it is difficult to come up with these things, which always appears in addition the political side, when some will blame others for what could have been done and not done.
The photo accompanying this information from my car I did when I was stranded on the highway, at the height of Torrelodones. I can not even remember, but as is the case, there it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment